These have been, and continue to be, some of my favorite companions on my own journey:
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Women Who Run with the Wolves: Stories of the Wild Women Archetype (New York: Ballantine Books, 1992)
- Julia Cameron, The Artist’s Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity (New York: G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1992)
- Joseph Campbell, The Hero with a Thousand Faces (New York: Pantheon Books, 1949)
- Natalie Goldberg, Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within (Boston: Shambhala Publications, 1986)
- Robert A. Johnson, (4 separate books) He(1989), She(1989), We(1983), and Inner Work: Using Dreams and Active Imagination for Personal Growth (HarperSanFrancisco, 1986)
- Jim Loehr and Tony Schwartz, The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal. (ISBN 0 7432 2674 7)
- Myss, Carolyn, Energy Anatomy, Invisible Acts of Power, Sacred Contracts, Entering the Castle
- Bill Plotkin, Soulcraft: Crossing into the Mysteries of Nature and Psyche (California: New World Library, 2003)
- Judith Warner, Perfect Madness: Mothering in the Age of Anxiety (New York: Penguin Books, 2005, 2006)
- Jennifer B. and Roger J. Woolger, The Goddess Within: A guide to the eternal myths that shape women’s lives (Ballantine Books, 1987, 1989)
- Jon Kabatt Zinn
- Thich Nhat Hanh
Professionally guided nature based programs for the deep exploration of the soul.
www.getrolfing.com - Have you ever tried Rolfing? This transformational bodywork changed my life. Then I gave the gift of Rolfing to my partner and husband, and he was so impressed with the work that he became a Rolfer! Check out this informative site.
www.jackjohnsonmusic.com - Father, surfer, filmmaker and musician who has seemingly followed his own path along the way, leading him to worldwide recognition and fame.
www.roomtobreathe.us - Does your environment reflect who you are? Professional home and office organization gives you room to breathe.
A full range of audios, books and tools for the inner life.
The Coaches Training Institute, the nationally accredited worldwide training program, which teaches the Co-Active coaching model.
Having trouble hearing your inner voice? Curl up with any of these poets, and prepare to receive a heart-full message!
- Jelaluddin Rumi
- Mary Oliver
- David Whyte
- Rainer Maria Rilke